I’m no economist, but I’m pretty sure Trump’s fucked in the head…and we’re just plain fucked.
1. We’re going to pay out the ass for the wall/fence/whatever, since Congress is Republican controlled and Mexico isn’t paying for shit.
2. We’re going to pay for 10,000 more border patrol agents to round up those evil, dangerous undocumented immigrants. Who's going to do the jobs they work so hard at? Not Americans, that's for sure. Ask tomato farmers in Alabama about that.
3. In addition to that, we’re going to have to pay for bigger holding facilities for detained immigrants.
4. Federal courts are going to have to be beefed up to handle the increased workload.
5. Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress are surely going to slash public assistance. What will happen to our working poor citizens?
6. He’s also going to increase tariffs on Mexican imports that we’ll end up paying for, so we’ll pay for the wall twice because Mexico will surely pass on the increased cost of doing business with us to American consumers.
7. The administration and all the GOP dunces in Congress are against raising minimum wage, but for reducing corporate tax rates.
8. The Christian hypocrites’ war on a women’s choice is going to cost everyone more money, whether it’s trying to find homes for unwanted children, or paying medical costs for women injured or killed getting illegal abortions.
Again – I’m no economist or mathematician, but something just doesn’t add up.