Sunday, November 23, 2014

American Family Association (Translation: Bigots, oppressors, and morons)

Christian dildo Bryan Fischer, the executive director of the American Family Association, says that the founders meant the Constitution to protect Christian religious freedoms, and no others.  Among some of the gems this ass-wipe spewed on his “Focal Point” radio show:

"By the word 'religion,' the founders meant Christianity.”

“At the time of the founding [of the United States], 99.8 percent of the population of the colonies were Christians. The other 0.2 percent were Jews.”  (I’d love to know where he got [i]those[/i]stats.)

“By ‘religion’ the founders were thinking of Christianity, so the purpose was to protect the free exercise of the Christian faith. It wasn’t about protecting anything else.”

“Here is where the definition of the word religion becomes absolutely critical…If by ‘religion’ the founders meant Christianity, then you can ban a monument to Satan because that is not Christianity.”

"Our Constitution protects the free exercise of the Christian religion. Yours is not a Christian expression, we're not going to have that monument."

"If we don't understand the word 'religion' to mean Christianity as the founders intended it, then we have no way to stop Islam, we have no way to stop Satanism, we have no way to stop any other sort of sinister religion practice that might creep onto the fruited plains."


Mr. Fischer, clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.  While Christian religions were the most prevalent religions of our founders’ time, it is im-fucking-possible for him to make the contentions he makes with any semblance of credibility.  The fact that he [i]did[/i] make those contentions is kinda scary.  Where do people like Fischer come from?  

What kind of evil is behind the union of the sperm and egg that create cretins like this knucklehead?  Jesus H. Christ.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Flori-Duh

Yet another dose of crazy coming out of the great state of Florida.  It seems that the Orange County school board, once a stout proponent of passing out bibles in public schools, is now having second thoughts.

Wait, wait, wait…don’t get all geeked up just yet.  The board didn’t have an epiphany, suddenly realizing that a public school is no place for religious propaganda.  They still love Jesus, and want to jam Christianity down your children’s throats just as much today as they did yesterday.  They’re just a little out of sorts because The Satanic Temple wants to distribute coloring books to schoolchildren. 

Board chairman Bill Sublette said of the proposal, “This really has, frankly, gotten out of hand,” and “I think we've seen a group or groups take advantage of the open forum we've had.”  Of course it’s out of hand, Billy.  It’s always out of hand when people force their religions on others.  Religion should be kept the fuck out of government.  Every crazy-ass religion out there should be banned from all government or government sponsored activities.

The Orange County board is now considering a change of policy, which could happen in January or February.  The group that passes out bibles says the possible policy change is an attack on Christianity.  Ha!

Here’s a link to the coloring book.

Here are Google search results for the topic.

The comments on some of the news sites reporting this story are hilarious. 


Fucking idiots.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Party of Lies


Someone in the Republican Party is re-thinking their stance on homosexuals and gay marriage. You can bet your sweet, flaming bippy it ain’t because they had a big, fat group change of heart. They’re doing it, quite obviously, in an attempt to attract more voters. What voters, you ask? Those who agree with what the Republican Party stands for with the exception of gay marriage. 

What I find particularly discouraging is that there are people just this one issue away from voting Republican. Not all of them will because I suspect they’re smart enough to know that, while the Right may proclaim to the free world that they now magically and freely endorse gay marriage, it is in no way a sincere change of heart. It’s quite the opposite – acutely insincere. Republicans are, in essence, lying to the American people. They no more believe gays should be allowed to marry than they believe in dinosaurs and the Big Bang theory. Politicians lie to the voting public as a matter of habit, but no party should be allowed to get away with this. 

They want power for no one but the party and corporate America – not the citizens – and they’ll say anything to get it.