Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Verdict is In

Former Bush adviser, Claude Allen, was given two years probation this week for making thousands of dollars worth of bogus returns to various department stores. He also has to pay a $500 fine and perform community service.

Interestingly, he resigned from his post in February of this year. Is there a connection? Who cares? He’s just another D.I.G., now a former D.I.G.

Here's a little history.



CLICK THE MUG SHOT FOR A MONTGOMERY
COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT REPORT

3 comments:

Bridget Jones said...

A whole $500? Wow.

FreeCyprus said...

I can't stop looking at your avatar...it's got me hypnotized

-- FreeCyprus
Hellenic Reporter

We sing we dance we steal things said...

I love your DIGS blog, I just noticed you posted again thanks.
I can't believe he ended up with a 500 dollar fine. Makes me want to go do the same stupid shit. Thousands of dollars in exchange for 500? Sounds good to me.