Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Flame on, Senator (Edited 8/31)

Married Republican Senator Larry Craig (Idaho) has a record of opposing anything that’s pro-gay.

Married Republican Senator Larry Craig (Idaho) has been the subject of questions concerning his sexuality since the 1980s.

Married Republican Senator Larry Craig (Idaho) pleaded guilty to charges of disorderly conduct in a Minneapolis airport men’s restroom (instead of fighting a lewd conduct charge).

Larry baby…What, pray tell, were you doing in that bathroom? Don’t get me wrong – I have nothing against lewd conduct, but there’s a time and a place for this kind of shit, and public men’s rooms aren’t on the list of places.

If you've got a penchant for an occasional, heapin' helpin' of he-meat, go for it dude, but don't do it in public. And if you get busted again for playing footsie with a cop or for making "I want cock" hand gestures under the stall partition, please leave the lame "I have a wide stance" and "I was picking up a piece of paper" excuses at home. They don't work.

Oh, and lawyering up ain't helping your cause, nor was your proclamation that you're not gay. Of course you're not gay. You're bisexual, dumbass!

So resign all your political positions and go away quietly. We already have enough media queens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I hadn't heard the news report, I don't think I would've understood what the guy next to me wanted.......by waiving his hands, tapping his feet, and trying to play footsie? I think.....I would of thrown him some t.p. or????? Second thought, I wonder if Craig is a sponsor of shiteaters.com? Is the minnesota airport the hot spot for that?

Woozie said...

A gay boy wished for a planet full of unicorns...

Deech said...

I bet the fights at home are spectacular. Do you think the Mrs. still puts out?

Flyinfox_SATX

We sing we dance we steal things said...

I've suspected for years that the Republican party was for the most part made up of gays. It's so obvious it's sickening, I'm glad they were finally outed. Every time I see two evangelical men (bible and republican go hand in hand)together I wonder to myself which one sucked dick this morning.