Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mayor McPerv

So there’s this mayor in Poteet, Texas. His name is Lino Donato. He was arrested for indecency with a child. He pleaded guilty to those charges last week. He was going to hold a meeting yesterday to announce his resignation. Tuesday he decided not to resign.

Apparently taking his cues from Larry Craig, he has decided that his guilty plea was a mistake. He claims he pleaded guilty because he didn’t have proper legal representation. "I was going to resign, but the bottom line is I'm not guilty. I didn't do those things. I need to clear my name,"

Pardon me dumbass, but if I was charged with indecency with a child and I knew I didn’t do it, the last fucking thing I would do is plead guilty.

Do everyone a favor and just go away.

3 comments:

Donato Boy said...

I read these blogs and I respect your opinion sir. You can say what you like on your site about my father but you should at least know this. My father has 5 other children who can full and honestly testify that he has never, ever, ever laid a hand on use or attempted to do so in any way. My step mother is a very vengeful person and has in the past done some conniving and scandalous things. This is not the first time she has tried to accuse may father of something. She has made many attempts to destroy his life and this time she finally did it. My father is not a wealthy man by far. He simply did not have the money to continue and did not feel like his lawyer had his best interest in mind and in order to save time and money he pleaded guilty. He was not educated on the severity of pleading guilty to a child sex crime and now just wants to clear his name. I know you will all still continue to say things about him and disgrace his very name but if justice is any part of our American legal system, as God as our witness, truth will prevail. Respectfully Louis J. Donato

We sing we dance we steal things said...

Way to go Carlos! Thanks for keeping us up to date on our favorite state of all! I agree with you, what an idiot.

Then his son has the nerve to come defend him with [he was not educated on the severity of pleading guilty to a child sex crime] Wow, not rocket science last I checked.

Makes you wonder who would want a mayor that was clueless to the fact having sex with children is WRONG

Donato Boy said...

My father is innocent. If you knew the person he was you would know too. If you knew my step mother you would really know. The fact is that I know more about them than you do. If you lived in Poteet, you would know that its government was corrupt before he was mayor. Money was being stolen for years and my father put an end to it. He has always been there for the people of Poteet. You though, clueless to anything, are just going to continue to bash him anyway so it doesn't matter how you feel. The only thing that matters is that he goes back to court and clears his name so that he can be a part of our family again.