Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Flori-Duh

So there’s this idiot Representative (R-FL) named Matt Gaetz who has drafted a bill to abolish the Environmental Protection Agency.

This supreme ass wipe sent an email to coworkers that read, in part, “"Today, the American people are drowning in rules and regulations promulgated by unelected bureaucrats, and the Environmental Protection Agency has become an extraordinary offender."

What he really means is, “My palms are getting greased bigly by big industries that want to make bigger profits and increase stock prices, so I want to eliminate the red tape for them. I couldn’t care less about your health, your children’s health, or the future of our global environment. I just care about me.”

I could go on and on, but there are plenty of people on the interwebs who have already done that, so here’s a link fer ya: http://tinyurl.com/jhjqtre

There’s a reason they call it Flori-Duh.


No comments: